Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Playing with Dolls

My name is Cindy and I have become addicted to Blythe Dolls. lol
I bought a "bait" ADG Blythe with no hair and no eyes so I could try my hand customizing without the fear of messing up an expensive doll. (I gave Genenvieve new makeup but shied away from doing anything permanent.) Today I cleaned off her stock makeup then carved and glossed her lips. I found it very easy to do though I didn't go too extreme with the carving. I'm fine with her not having hair since I plan to give her a mohair scalp anyway. Finding an eye mechanism may be a problem, though.



More doll pics can be seen in my flikr photostream.

1 comment:

Carla said...

OMG i know NOTHING about these dolls, just remember seeing the one at the crop thinking (WHAT IS THAT?) I guess I just dont get it, but it seems like a cute hobby.