Friday, April 02, 2010

Doll Collecting + Crafting = Doll Customizing!

I've added the eight girl to my Blythe doll family and satisfied my creative urges by purchasing a "rescue" doll and fixing her up. I removed two extra layers of super glued eyelashes, sand-matted her, very lightly lip carved (mostly just used the file to scrape off the thick paint than to do any real reshaping), and opened up her head to remove her eyemech and paint her eyelids.
This is what she looked like when she arrived (already peeled off some of the lashes):

Here she is after being cleaned up before her new faceup:

No comments: