Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My Son


I'll bet some of you didn't even know I had a son, did you? LOL He's not very often the subject of my pages because he doesn't like getting his photo taken. Just now I asked if I could take his picture and he gave me a handsome grin and ran upstairs! I thought I was going to use a photo of Kacie for this page until I came across this one of Jason. This particular photo is his school picture from the fall of his junior year in high school in 2001. This page was done for a challenge at The Scrapbook Site to use a photo and the techniques from the year you started scrapping. Since I didn't really start scrapping until recently and started out in 2001 as a stamper my page includes cardstock, stamping, and lots of ink.

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a great page! Love that photo! I know what you mean about the boy not wanting his photo taken.. I have one of those! He complained about me not scrapping him as much, and I told him to get himself in front of a camera and I would scrap him to death! LOL