I'm feeling kind of lazy and bored today so what better time to do Chickie's ScrapFreak blog challenges? LOL
1. Will you be looking for a new job?
Not exactly. I'm not looking for a job outside the home but I am thinking of setting up an etsy store to sell some of my cards and other papercrafts to earn a little extra money.
2. What will you do different in '08?
I will make my health a priority.
3. New Year's Resolution(s)?
4. Any trips planned?
Nothing major, just several long weekends.
5. Wedding plans?
I keep hoping for DD#1 and her BF to get married but I'm not holding my breath.
6. Baby plans?
Defintely not for me! And I'd like to see my kids get married first!
7. Major thing on your calendar?
Tom's 50th Birthday
8. What can't you wait for?
9. What would you like to see happen different?
10. What about yourself will you be changing?
11. What happened in '07 that you didn’t think would ever happen?
12. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
Well, I don't know, because I think I'm already nice.
13. Will you dress differently in '08 than you did in '07?
I hope so! One of my reasons for trying to lose weight is that I am too big for misses clothing but too small for plus sizes so nothing fits right!
14. Will you better your relationship with your family?
Nope. I am content to not speak to my siblings.
15. Will you do volunteer work?
16. Do you expect '08 to be a good year for you?
I expect it to be a year of normal ups and downs.
17. How much did you change from this time last year til now?
18. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
I hope so
19. Major lifestyle changes?
See #2 LOL
20. Will you be moving?
21. What will you make sure doesn't happen in '08 that happened in '07?
I'll make sure that I don't gain weight.
So it's the first of the year. Let's talk about firsts.
What was your first...
1. concert? Chicago at the Walker Arena in Muskegon with my boyfriend, Scott, when I was 16.
2. car? The blue Pontiac Ventura that Tom bought for me from his brother Dan. I was still driving it when Kim was a baby and I constantly had bruises on my shins from the door swinging closed while I was putting her in her car seat!
3. job? I was the first girl hired as a bagger at the Plumb's supermarket in Newaygo (I was too young to be a cashier).
4. scrapbook layout about? My first layout was of my son playing games at our family reunion.
5. grade teacher's name? Oh, gosh, I can't remeber her name! But I can see her like it was yesterday. She was a wrinkly half bald mean old woman who should have retired many years before. I remember that there was a boy in my class who stuttered and she would pull him out of his chair by his ear and punish him for stuttering!
6. pet? My first pets were Rex, the Belgian Shepherd, and Sooty, the long-haired black cat, that my parents had before I was born.
7. vacation as an adult? I guess my first vacation as an adult would be the trip to Florida that Tom and I took shortly after I moved in with him.
8. boyfriend's name? My first boyfriend was in first grade and his name was Andrew Fischer.
9. living arrangement after moving out of your parents' home? I moved in with DH when I was 17 and we lived in a duplex owned by his mother with two of his sisters and a niece living in the other half. We later bought the house and lived there for 15 years.
10. scrapbook message board to be a member on? Scrapping Arts (now closed)was the first MB I ever joined. And it's where I "met" Stephanie so I thought it was cool to find her again at the Freak!