Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vent!

I have read some negative comments posted on some scrapbooking message boards lately that have hurt my feelings. I believe that there are as many different styles and reasons for scrapbooking(and other papercrafts) as there are scrapbookers. I happen to enjoy the creative process and often create projects other than scrapbook pages. I like to make cards, tags, altered items, etc. If you don't enjoy doing those things and don't "get it", that's okay, just don't criticize me and tell me that I am wasting my time.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

(((( Cindy ))))

That is just total and utter crap. I hope you can stay away from that sort of negativity. Sounds like people don't have anything better to do or they need to cut others down to make themselves feel better. That just rots. Your work is wonderful.

daizie said...

i have enjoyed all ur work & beautiful photos Cindy! it stinks that some people say rude things that hurt others feelings! didnt their mom teach them "if u dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all " :)
{{{hugs}}}