Sunday, July 20, 2008

Birthday Gift Albums

I've been a busy little scrapper this last week making gifts for a couple of upcoming birthdays. Next Friday is my honey's 50th birthday so I used the journaling prompts and design ideas from Bree's "It's the Little Things" class at ScrapFreak.com to create an all journaling chipboard album for him. (It's kind of mushy because it was originally intended as an anniversary gift. LOL)










Our "foster daughter's" birthday is two days later so I printed up a bunch of her prom and graduation photos and put together an album for her. This one is all photos with the only journaling inside the covers. I've left a small space on each page for her to add some journaling if she chooses.











(GEEZ-O-PETE! Three tries and the photos still uploaded all weird! I guess if yoiu really want to see this one you can look at my ScrapFreak gallery. :sigh: )

Our youngest daughter's birthday is tomorrow but she isn't getting a scrapbook album. She is getting Rockband for Wii because Mom wanted an excuse to buy it! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your album for your DH is absolutely wonderful! Such heartfelt journaling...congratulations on having such a wonderful relationship with your hubby!