Thursday, October 09, 2008

Whew!

This etsy thing has been eating up a lot more time than I thought it would! I haven't even been making anything, just listing stuff already in my stash, but the photographing, editing the pics, and listing has been taking up a couple of hours a day! The good news is that I got my first sale yesterday and made my first purchase so I hoping that people will be more willing to buy once they see some feedback. I also was added to the list of participants in Mission Soldier Support which means that I have made a donation of handmade cards for our servicemen and women to use to send holiday greetings home and buyers may choose to donate their holiday card purchases as well. MSS info is posted in my shop welcome at www.thehappystamper.etsy.com

2 comments:

monica.coffman said...

Amazing where that time goes, huh?! Congrats on your first sale!

Carla said...

WOW sounds like alot of work, no wonder my mom hasnt done that whole ETSY thing yet.....
Hope all is well, and that you have a great weekend.