Sunday, January 11, 2009

Brief Update

I know. I'm being a bad blogger again. I'm having computer issues that make it a real PITA to upload any images and I am embarrassed to admit that I couldn't remember how to access my blogger dashboard from another computer. Soo...Let's see....
Had a nice Christmas and NYE with my family
Enjoyed the New Year's Freakfest crop at ScrapFreak and earned some gift certificates (Thanks Mon!)
Won a prize from the Pink Paislee blog
Am participating in a weight loss challenge and have lost 8 pounds so far
Have been busy getting ready for our cruise in February
Have decided not to make a new corset or gown for myself until I lose more weight
Used an Xmas G.C. to purchase faux fur to line a new loose gown/coat but haven't found the right outer fabric yet
Am making clothes for Tom instead- finishing up a linen under tunic today and plan to make a wool cote/tunic this week

No comments: