Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My ingenious plan!

(Insert evil laughter here.)
Okay, so this upcoming cruise is definitely a budget buster and has severely effected my sewing/garb budget. But I think I may have come up with a solution. Did you get a chance to watch the latest The Librarian movie with Noah Wylie on Sunday night? (I tivo-ed it and just watched last night.) Did you notice the gorgeous corset the vampiress character was wearing in the scene where he meets her? Well I'm gonna need something new to wear on formal night on the cruise (while my gown from last time fits over the waist and hips just fine it is way too small in the chest) and thought Why not make the fancy new corset I want and wear it as a top for formal night?! I won't start on it 'til after Christmas to see if I receive any of the patterns or fabric store gift cards requested. In the mean time I will decide whether to go with an Elizabethan or Victorian style corset.

1 comment:

joybear said...

Love the plan!!! can't wait to see what you make! Enjoy the cruise..and I LOVE the fun snow pictures!