Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Crazy Doll Lady


Yup, that's what I have become! I really wasn't into dolls as a kid but I guess I am making up for it now! LOL I've collected seven Blythe dolls in six months and that has led to other doll purchases. I thought my little girl Blythes needed some dollies to play with so I bought them a Petite Blythe and an little Dollcena doll for Christmas. As I have been attending Blythe meets and browsing Flikr photostreams I have seen that many Blythe collectors collect other dolls as well including vintage and custom Strawberry Shortcake dolls. Yesterday I went to a huge Mom2Mom sale with Kim and Stephanie to look for baby gear and came upon a basket of 12/$1 toys. I picked out twelve items including two more tiny dollies for the dollhose (not sure what they are, will have to investigate later) and these two fake wannabe Strawberry Shortcake dolls. I brought them home and conditioned and detangled their long pastel hair and couldn't be happier with my 8 cent purchases!

No comments: