Monday, June 18, 2007

I was tagged!

uh oh! Linda tagged me! So here goes!
These are the rules…. Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I've been married for almost 26 years to the same man! Hard to believe in this day and age, isn't it?

2. I've recently discovered that I enjoy sewing.

3. My second toe is longer than my big toe.

4. I am a chocoholic. Really. If there is chocolate in the house I will eat it. I can't help myself.

5. My favorite color is blue.

6. I love animals and to me a house without pets is not a home. I currently share my home with one dog and one cat plus the two turtles and all the fish who live in my son's room.

7. I am the right-handed daughter of a left-handed mom and two of my three children are left-handed.

Hmm...who to tag? Who do I know who hasn't already been tagged? Can a person be tagged more than once? Lisa, Renee, Anne, Jules,Sandi, Colleen, and Fran were tagged!

1 comment:

Linda said...

HEY! My 2nd toe is longer than the first as well!!! The things we learn from being tagged! LOL