Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Always read the fine print!

I've got myself in a bind because I didn't read the fine print. I stayed home this past weekend and sold 30 of the 50 items I listed on ebay to finance buying a few shiny things at the RenFest over Labor Day weekend. Last Wednesday I ordered a boatload of Priority boxes and labels from USPS to ship out these items. When I placed the order I thought I read that it would take 2-4 business days to receive my order. Today would be the fourth day and the day that I promised my buyers I would ship by so that they would have their purchases before the Labor Day weekend. But, no! I misread the info. This morning I received an email notifying me that my order of boxes was shipping today and will arrive in 7-10 busines days!!! I went back and read the fine print on my order and realize that it says my order will be processed in 2-4 business days! So now I am beseeching the gods that the post office will actually have the boxes that I need on hand but I won't be able to get there before 4:00 to find out because my hubby is still using my car to get to work!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I hope that you got everything mailed off on time. I know it is a hassle when things do not come when you expect. :(