Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Oh, Boy!

Oh, boy! I had a wonderful time at the Michigan Renaissance Festival this past weekend but, oh boy!, does my ankle hurt! I way overdid the walking in the rain Saturday morning and through the clay mud for two days. I guess I had better plan on wrapping it and wearing my boots for Labor Day weekend cuz I ain't stayin' home! :D I didn't take any photos because I didn't want to use my camera in the rain Saturday and Sunday I forgot to grab it from the car and was too lazy to go back for it. I promise plenty of photos after Labor Day as I am planning a mini album for them. (No new projects to share since all I have done are DT assignments but you can view them at www.ScrapLovers.com)

1 comment:

Mackey said...

Cindy I'm really looking forward to seeing some photos on Labor day! I'm living vicariously through you!