Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Accessories!

Aaaaah! Accessories! [:D] I've completed a few things to go with my remodeled gown.
I made a girdle by combining a jeweled chain belt found at Marshalls with part of a pearl lariat necklace I found at an estate sale years ago.


To tie the pearl drop with the chain belt I found similar beads to add in between secrions of chain.


I also used parts from the pearl lariat to make a "leash" for the ebay mink collar to transform it into a zibellino.


I also made a girdle from some antiqued gold beads that DH found for me. I still need to find a tassel or pomander for it. For now it has the dangly from the other end of the lariat.

2 comments:

JMEC said...

SUERTE.......

croppin carla said...

Cindy you just amaze me at all the work that you are putting into this.......it is stunning...cant wait to see the whole thing on you!