Monday, March 31, 2008

Adding Labels and Links

So I'm a lazy blogger and never labeled any of my posts as I posted them. Since this blog is a mish-mash of my photo-a-day project, papercrafting, and garb sewing projects I thought I'd make it a little easier on my visitors and add some labels. I've only done the 2008 posts so far and will get to older posts as I have time. I am labeling my costume sewing and accessories as "garb projects" for those who are primarily interested in that and labeling my "scrapping and stamping" projects (of which there are woefully few so far for 2008) for those interested in papercrafts. I did NOT label the photo-a-day posts because, well, there should be too many of them if I actually keep it up!LOL I will also be adding to my link lists as time allows. I've found so much useful information out there in cyberspace that it just isn't fair not to share it!

No comments: