Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I was tagged!

I was tagged by the crazy sweet La!

The rules...
(1) The winner can put the "I :heart: your blog" logo on their blog. Isn't it cute! :)
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

And the nominees are...
Jules - I think I want to be her when I grow up!
Lisa- We lost touch for a while but I recently found her again via her wonderful photo blog.
Diana/Artemisia - Another "novice renaissance seamstress".
Lisa - This girl is always good for a smile!
Beffy - just cuz :)
Shannon - She is so freakin' creative and the bestest mommy!
Monica - The Head Freak
(I didn't realize it would be so hard to choose!)

3 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Thank you for this honor. Will do my best to live up to this! email me please...eeickmeier@comcast.net. Thanks again.

monica.coffman said...

Thanks for the tag! I think...LOL

Carla said...

Hey Cindy..I didnt know that you knew JULES....did you know that JULES and I are partners in crime?