Monday, June 01, 2009

A Visit to Mayfaire

Tom and I visited the Mayfaire at Marshall Michigan on May 23rd. It was a fun afternoon getting our "fix" at the frst faire of the season.
Highlights of the day included visiting the Viking encampment.






We attended court which included a wooing contest that took an interesting turn!




Sir Clisto was visiting.

I don't know who these ladies are but I loved the Cranach gown!

I finally got a photo of myself at faire courtesy of Cyron then, once I got home, I did a couple with the self-timer to show my new fake hair. :giggle:


2 comments:

Artemisia Moltabocca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Um,okay, not sure why you deleted the question but I got the hair piece from His & Her Hair.
http://www.hisandher.com/hair_extensions/shop/hair_pieces/chignon___wiglets/chignon_braid_-short_synthetic/main_004/sub_008/7/details.html