After finishing my coat I took Thursday off from sewing to go shopping including buying wool to make a coat for Tom. I found some chocolate brown 100% wool suiting at Joann's (the only wool they had) then decided to check Field's where I found some dark navy wool melton cloth. Since Tom hasn't shown an interest in any specific time or place I had no idea what kind of coat to make so I just made a t-tunic and opened it down the front. I then bound the edges with burgundy bias tape and used the same to create loops for the pewter buttons. Making the coat took up most of my day Friday but late Friday night I decided to use the brown wool to make him another tunic. It took me about two hours to measure and cut all of the pieces then sew the gussets and gores, when I got to the point of needing to cut the neck opening I realized I was too tired to do anything that couldn't easily be redone if I goofed so I went to bed. I woke up early Saturday morning to do the neck, sew up the side seams, and hem the tunic before getting myself dressed for the event.