Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Today's "Deep Thought"

Time for a computer break and something to eat. I just finished my sample for the next Get Meaningful lesson and I have to say that I am loving it! I am so glad that Bree asked me to do this. The lessons really make me think about my life and what is important. I think 20 years from now my grandaughter will be more interested in knowing that I was a real person than what we all got for Christmas, kwim?
I've always felt that journaling is a very important part of scrapbooking. I want the people who look at my albums to learn something about me and my life. I don't just want a pretty photo album. I like that the Get Meaningful lessons make me dig just a little deeper. Lesson 16: Then & Now will be up soon but here's a little peek.

No comments: