Monday, July 20, 2009

Whew I'm tired!

I did manage to get a few things accomplished today even though I wasted a few hours with silly stuff this morning. :D
We have an exterminator coming tomorrow to help us deal with some critters that have taken up residence in our kitchen. It's all I can do to keep up with the main living areas these days but I didn't want them looking at this sty and thinking "no wonder these people have bugs!" so I worked on cleaning up some of the peripheral areas today. I dejunked and cleaned up the back porch, the pantry, stairs going up to the second floor, stairs going down the the basement, and the laundry room. The good news is that I offered a few things on freecycle. The bad news is that I am exhausted and will probably fall asleep any minute now!
Upadating the to-do list:
*order Kacie's birthday cake DONE
*make birthday cards for Kacie and Tom WILL USE CARDS PREVIOUSLY MADE
*celebrate Kacie's 18th birthday on the 21st by taking her to order her class ring, tagging along when Kim takes her to get a tatoo, then cake & ice cream at home
*make invitations for Stephanie's baby shower so Kim can address and mail them while Tom and I are in Pennsylvania
*try to finish the "Keira's 1st Year" album before the end of the month so I can get credit for doing it during the ScrapFreak summer challenge (I thought the challenge ran through August so I would be able to finish after Pennsic but found out it only runs through the end of July.)
*celebrate Tom's 51st birthday on the 25th
*finish the second biggins cap/coif that I started earlier this week for Tom
*make the green linen roman tunica/chiton for me and possibly...
*buy trim for the chiton so that I can get away with machine sewing the hems and disguise the machine stitching
*make at least two partlets- one with gold lace trim
*get together with Rebecca to decide who is cooking which evenings at Pennsic DONE
*test recipes and finalize dinner menus for Pennsic DONE
*make grocery list DONE
*make an anniversary card
*help Tom apply a beeswax finish or milk paint to the chests and tables he's working on DONE
and the bed frame

1 comment:

La- said...

Wow! between what you did and your to-do list... I am exhausted! LOL

ENJOY!

La-